|What is SECAT?
FAQ - SECAT by the
Who can apply?
What technologies are
does the program work?
Comments are welcomed here.
- First, take a look at the
Request for Applications (RFA). It describes the application process in
detail, including which projects are eligible for Fast Track Funding.
- Download the Application
for your reference.
- Call the Sacramento Metropolitan Air Quality Management
District staff for help. They will walk you through the process. They are
- Complete the SECAT Program General Application Form. If your project has more
than one vehicle only one application form is required.
- Complete and attach the Vehicle Information Form (one for EACH lower
- Attach the forms to the SECAT Program General
Application Form and submit the package to the Sacramento Metropolitan Air
Quality Management District at:
Mobile Source Division
SECAT Program Application
777 12th Street, Third Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814-1908